Se Image Tool version 2.50 alpha 6
– fixed replacing images when there is more than one image table
– fixed errors like “List index out of bounds”
– correct image size calculation for all supported types (at last!)
– full support for db2010 images
– BABE v3 opening (used on db2010)
– fixed transparent images handling
– when saving to RLE format optimal bits per palette value is calculated
WARNING! This is ALPHA quality software, so some functions may work not as expected.
You have been warned!
Download from here